February 5, 2007

Baby mooner update

I just received word that the little hellions are on their way. My brother Josh and sister in law Trish are snapping on the shackles of parenthood today and I couldn't be happier for them. All I can say is be warned—the cycle of deviance is coming full circle. Anyone who's known my brother Josh since his formative years knows that up until his twenties he had a close relationship with trouble. All signs point to him as the genetic origin of the mooning incident explained in the previous post. As the very soon-to-be uncle, I'm tickled by the idea that the brother who used to pin me down and dangle loogies mere inches from my face will soon have to endure the fruit of his own loins. Go buy yourself some Advil right now brother. I'll reimburse you for it.

Josh and Trish, I know that you will be incredible parents. Don't worry, Ethan and Hailey won't be the deviants that I've painted them to be. I love you and will see you and the little angels soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will read your blog! I like mini biographies about people! Its a great insight to their world! Congrats on Unclehood!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on being a new uncle! Being a parent of boy/girl twins myself (as you know), Josh and Trish have NO idea what they are in for. ROFL!

Anonymous said...

Uncle Aaron, huh? What has the world come to? Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Your unabashed sentiment rings true brother-man; I like it.